Job Title: Field Engineer II
Job ID: 2023-101
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Primary Location: Santa Rosa
Code in C++. Python, PHP, JS.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- A Web Developer is a professional who is responsible for the design and construction of websites. They ensure that sites meet user expectations by ensuring they look good, run smoothly and offer easy access points with no loading issues between pages or error messages.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Able to work within USA
- Highly organized, self-starter, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior time management with ability to prioritize work on
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including
changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Ability to follow direction in maintaining all Field Safety
- Ability to stand, stoop, squat and bend for extended periods
- Ability to look up for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time and/or long
- Ability to navigate through potential uneven
- Tolerant to extreme elements (heat, sun, wind, rain, snow,
- Good vision and depth perception (corrective lenses OK).
- Ability to sit and drive for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 10 lbs – 50 lbs.
- Proficiency with cellular communications in business
- Ability to upload/download and edit documents in Project
- Ability to quickly learn new systems.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of telecommunications design and the ability
to support engineering.
- Knowledge and experience with telecommunications
engineering standards and construction techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Make-Ready Construction.