Select “File” on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
Click to highlight “Info”, select “+Add Account”
Auto Account Setup
Ensure Internet E-Mail radio button is selected.
- Enter all information, hit “next” on the lower right-hand side of the page.
Ensure the radio button for Internet Email is selected. Hit “Next” on the lower right of the page.
Internet E-Mail Settings
- Enter all information
- For Account Type, you have the option to select POP3 or IMAP.
- POP3 Recommended if you wish to download your email to your hard drive and remove them from Boylan Point’s server.
- IMAP We recommend using IMAP, especially if your intention is to use multiple devices to access your email.
- Hit “Next” on the lower right side of the screen.
Your email should now be functional. Please test your incoming and outgoing boxes.